It is always fun to use Outlook calendar on your iPhone. With just a tap, you can book your meetings, make appointments and set reminders for future activities. Not too many options are left when due to any misconfiguration, syncing between Outlook calendar and iPhone/iCloud fails.In that case, you receive an error message like Outlook calendar not syncing with iPhone and iCloud.
This tutorial explains how to solve Outlook calendar not syncing with iPhone and iCloud error. There are different methods to solve this issue. We will use two most common manual methods to solve this problem, although there are some utilities which can be used to fix this issue.
Method 1: How to fix Outlook Calendar not syncing with iPhone
- Sign in & Sign Out on iCloud Applet.
- Close Outlook Folder.
- Open the iCloud app, and sign out of it by using the notification area or the control panel.
- Now sign back in.
There are however times when this option for syncing iPhone to Outlook calendar is not working. In that case, use the second solution.
Method 2: Use iTunes to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone
The second solution is also based on the first solution however instead of iCloud, here you will be using iTunes.
- First, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Now click on the phone icon in the applet.
- You will see that the calendars are being synced with iPhone.
- Now go to the phone settings. Under Mail, Contacts & Calendars>> Accounts.
- Click on iCloud and check “Turn Off Calendars.”
- Now go back to iTunes, and you will see the option “Sync with Outlook.”
You can do the same for contacts and bookmarks.
That is how you solve the Outlook calendar not syncing with iPhone problem. If this tutorial helped you to fix your problem, please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends.