Sometimes you need to know what is the WiFi password which you are using right now.If you want to know how to find WiFi password on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 follow these instructions. This method is only to find WiFi password for the currently connected wireless network.
How to find WiFi password on Windows 8 and 10
To find WiFi password, right click the wireless network button in the system tray. Then click open network and sharing center.
Now you can see the name of the currently connected wireless network connection as shown below.
Click on the wireless network name, and you will see a new window showing all the information related to this network. Now click wireless properties button and on the next window click the Security tab. Here you can see the WiFi password when you click the show characters checkbox.
How to find WiFi Password on Windows 7
For Windows 7 users the process is given below.
- In the system tray right click wireless icon and then click open network and sharing center.
- Now in the left menu click Manage wireless networks.
- You will see a list of all the saved wireless networks.
- Right click on the desired network name and click properties.
- Click Security tab and click show characters checkbox to view WiFi password.